Project Management Services
BC Roof inspections will provide project management if required.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the client.
- Applying our
methodologyand enforcing project standards.
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizing our and your exposure and risk on the project.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Managing the project budget.
- Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for the project.
- Following up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzing project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Managing weekly meetings with the owners and the contractors.
- Dealing with the contractor every morning through meetings or phone calls on day-to-day matters.